Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
- Delphini: "Wizards used to believe that the Augurey's cry foretold death. When I was growing up, my guardian kept one in a cage."
- Scorpius Malfoy: "Your... guardian?"
- Delphini: "She used to say it was crying because it could see I was going to come to a sticky end. She didn't like me much. Euphemia Rowle... she only took me in for the gold."
- — Delphini explains her Augurey-shaped mark[src]
Euphemia Rowle was the witch who, according to Delphini, raised her following the end of the Second Wizarding War. She did not care much for Delphini, and took her in for the gold. Rowle kept an Augurey in a cage, and said that the creature kept crying because it could see Delphini was going to come to a "sticky end".
Behind the scenes
- Delphini mentions Euphemia Rowle only took her in for the gold. While it is unclear who would pay Rowle to raise her, it is probable it was Rodolphus Lestrange, her stepfather, who is known to have contacted her at least on one occasion.
- Euphemia Rowle shares the same first name with Euphemia Potter, Harry Potter's grandmother.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Mentioned only)