At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Eulalie" is the French form of "Eulalia", which is derived from Greek ευλαλος (eulalos) meaning "sweetly-speaking", itself from ευ (eu) "good" and λαλεω (laleo) "to talk".
- The surname "Hicks" is an English patronymic derived from "Hick", which is from the medieval personal name "Hicke", a pet form of "Richard" (meaning "powerful ruler"). "Hicks" is a widespread surname in England, and is common in the southwest and southern Wales.
Behind the scenes
- Eulalie Hicks is played by Jessica Williams in the second instalment of the Fantastic Beasts film series, though she will have a bigger role in Fantastic Beasts 3.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts 3
Notes and references
- ↑ Professor Eulalie (Lally) Hicks of Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with some random woman during the interval of #CursedChildNYC by J. K. Rowling on Twitter
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 86
- ↑ You only see a HINT of Lally in Fantastic Beasts 2. Her true glory is revealed in FB3. by J.K. Rowling on Twitter