|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- "I well remember the time when, during a particularly satisfying sojourn with some fans of mine in the wilds of Essex, I offered to clear a pathway in their quaint, suburban yard (I quail from terming this square of scrub and turf a 'garden'), which had been ubiquitously blocked by several Horklumps."
- —Gilderoy Lockhart, Marauding with Monsters.[src]
In Marauding with Monsters, Gilderoy Lockhart wrote of the sojourn he spent in his fans' house in the wilds of Essex. He claimed to have ridden his fans' yard of Horklumps. The veracity of these claims is doubtful, as Lockhart was known to have stolen other wizard's achievements.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Mentioned only)