At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Mrs Esposito was the landlady of a brownstone house located at 679 West 24th Street in New York in 1926. While she lived on the main floor, she rented out an apartment on the second floor to two sisters, Tina and Queenie Goldstein. She disallowed them from bringing home male guests, but, on the night of 6 December 1926, Tina snuck Newt Scamander and Jacob Kowalski upstairs because they needed a place to hide from the MACUSA authorities pursuing them. Hearing noise on the stairs, Mrs Esposito called out, asking if Tina was alone, to which she untruthfully replied that she was.
Behind the scenes
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Voice only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Voice only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 40
- ↑ See this image of Porpentina Goldstein's MACUSA identification card on display as part of a prop exhibition in Japan.
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 39
- ↑ IMDb profile of Ellie Haddington