|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "These hourglasses show the total amount of house points on any day. Gryffindor is in the lead!"
- —The Gryffindor speaking with another student[src]
This wizard (c. 1975-1976) attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was Sorted into Gryffindor House, with Minerva McGonagall as his Head of House, and became a prefect in his fifth year. He often stood in the Entrance Hall near the front door, and told any who came what the house point totals were.
Behind the scenesEdit
- For him to have been a Gryffindor Prefect for Harry's first three years at Hogwarts, this would seem to put him in the same year as Percy Weasley, who was also a Gryffindor Prefect. As only one Prefect is chosen per gender per House per year, this creates a discrepancy. It is possible that he may have been held back a year for some reason, like Marcus Flint.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
Notes and referencesEdit