Enlarges an object.
- "Daringly, Fred and George had put an Enlargement Charm on the front cover of The Quibbler and hung it on the wall, so that Harry’s giant head gazed down upon the proceedings, occasionally saying things like ‘THE MINISTRY ARE MORONS’ and ‘EAT DUNG, UMBRIDGE’ in a booming voice."
- —Fred and George Weasley's use of the spell in 1995.[src]
- In 1996, Fred and George Weasley put this spell on the front page of the edition of The Quibbler that Harry Potter had given an interview regarding the return of Lord Voldemort to. The page was additionally enchanted to occasionally insult Dolores Umbridge in a booming voice and hung in the Gryffindor common room.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This may merely be an alternative name for the Engorgement Charm.
- It is not specified whether this spell made the page talk, or if that was an additional spell. The latter seems more likely, however, given the spell's name.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)