Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Behind the scenes
- Professor Pettigrew was one of the names which J. K. Rowling considered giving to either the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor in Harry Potter's fourth, sixth or seventh year or the Divination teacher during his third year when she was planning Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, although she decided on Sybill Trelawney instead.
The name "Enid" is derived from Welsh enaid meaning "soul" or "life". She was the wife of Geraint in Arthurian legend.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Early drafts (possibly))
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Early drafts (possibly))
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Early drafts (possibly))
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Early drafts (possibly))