It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
|Hogwarts' End-of-Term Feast|
Last day of School Term
A Feast held at the last day of School Term
The End-of-Term Feast (or Leaving Feast) is a traditional part of the school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, held in the Great Hall. It occurs on the last night of the term; the Feast is notable for including the awarding of the House Cup to the house with the highest points. The house that won the House Cup would have the Great Hall decorated in their house colours. Although most of these feasts are very happy and exciting times, at the end of the 1994–1995 school year, the End-of-Term feast was subdued because of the death of Hufflepuff student Cedric Diggory.
Behind the scenes
- In the film version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, most of the students are depicted as rising and applauding Hagrid after Harry Potter states that there's no Hogwarts without him. Most of the members of Slytherin house remain seated, but the notoriously slow-witted Crabbe rises and begins to applaud, until Malfoy stops him.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game