|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Queen Elizabeth II, or Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor (née of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha) (b. 21 April, 1926), was the reigning queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms during the 1990s.
Behind the scenes
- In The Queen's Handbag, Queen Elizabeth II lost her handbag and the Prime Minister sent the task of finding it to Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Neville Longbottom. The events surrounding this short skit cannot, however, be considered canon, as it contradicts canon in several points.
- It is unknown if, as Queen of the United Kingdom in the second half of the 20th century, Elizabeth II was ever made aware of the existence of the wizarding world or the wizarding goings-on like the First or Second Wizarding War, like her Prime Minister was.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned on newspaper)
- The Queen's Handbag (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)