|"Neither can live while the other survives..."|
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, just after the added road chase sequence during the Battle of the Seven Potters, Harry and Hagrid fly through a field of electricity pylons, where they are attacked by Lord Voldemort. After Harry's Phoenix tail wand destroys the wand Voldemort was holding, the Dark Lord sends a shockwave around in frustration, destroying these pylons and sending the surrounding area into a blackout. This cannot be considered canon, however, as in the novel the battle takes place at a considerably larger distance from the ground.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 during the Fiendfyre Frenzy scene, there is two red mini-size pylons which creates electricity to wake up a skeleton.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7