|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
- "Non-educational toys and games are banned."
- —The Decree[src]
The Educational Decree Number Thirty-Eight was one of the Educational Decrees created by Dolores Umbridge, then-Hogwarts High Inquisitor. This Educational Decree forbade the use of any toy and game of no educational value.
Behind the scenesEdit
- As the numbering for this Educational Decree is not consistent with the numbering established in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it cannot be considered canonical.
- As Educational Decree Number Thirty-Five had already banned all items not of educational value, this Decree was essentially redundant.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition
- Harry Potter Limited Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Harry Potter: The Exhibition