|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
- "No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without The knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor."
- —The Decree[src]
Behind the scenes
- As the numbering for this Educational Decree is not consistent with the numbering established in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it cannot be considered canonical.
- This decree is essentially a recycle of Educational Decree Number Sixty-Eight (the book's Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four), which stated that all student organisations were disbanded. This decree simply contained additional material found in the book's Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ Althrough not identified, it is most likely seen on the wall along with the others.