|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
- "All students will be co-operative and forthcoming with information regarding suspicious behaviour or outlawed activities."
- —The Decree[src]
The Educational Decree Number One- Hundred and Thirty-Six was one of the Educational Decrees created by Dolores Umbridge, then-Hogwarts High Inquisitor. This Educational Decree urged students to be forthcoming regarding any information they had regarding suspicious or outlawed activites, as defined by the British Ministry of Magic.
Behind the scenes
- As the numbering for this Educational Decree is not consistent with the numbering established in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it cannot be considered canonical.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ Althrough not identified, it is most likely seen on the wall along with the others.