|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
- "Students performing prohibited incantations will be subject to severe punishment under Section 28."
- —The Decree[src]
The Educational Decree Number One-Hundred and Nine was one of the Educational Decrees created in 1996 by Dolores Umbridge, then-High Inquisitor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This Educational Decree issued severe punishment to students performing "prohibited incantations", in accordance with Section 28.
Behind the scenes
- As the numbering for this Educational Decree is not consistent with the numbering established in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it cannot be considered canonical.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- The Making of Harry Potter