|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "They'll make anyone sick!"
- —Slogan of the product[src]
Edible Dark Marks are sweets that were created by Fred and George Weasley. Shaped like the Dark Mark used by Voldemort, they were sold at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, in a bin with the label "They'll Make Anyone Sick!". George Weasley caught a little boy trying to nick some of these sweets and warned him that shoplifters would "pay in more than Galleons".
They were probably made to mock Voldemort and Death Eaters.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7