This wand was made of ebony wood, with a core of unicorn hair and eight and a half inches in length. It was described as springy. It was the third wand used by Harry Potter in Ollivanders, Diagon Alley, London in 1991. Ollivander deemed the wand unsuitable for Harry.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possibly Disc 1, Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld versions only)
Notes and references
- ↑ In the film two unidentified wands were seen. This may be one of them.