Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
E. Limus was a witch or wizard who worked as a reporter and columnist for the Daily Prophet. In 1993, Limus wrote an article on how Sirius Black, then believed to be a fugitive mass-murderer, had been sighted near Dufftown. By 1995, Limus had a column on page five of the paper, presumably dedicated to advice or opinion. In mid-1997, his column moved to page six.
Behind the scenes
- This character was named after Eduardo Lima, a graphic artist who has worked on every Harry Potter film since Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
List of articles · Magical Symbols Game · Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw · Me, Myself, and I · Weekly zoological column · Bestseller List
|Editor-in-chief: Barnabas Cuffe|
Security Editor: R. Amorim
Reporters: A. Fenetre · Andy Smudgley · Betty Braithwaite · Chief sports writer · E. Limaria · E. Limus · Emma Squiggle · Miras Phlaras · M. Amerinus · M. Carneirus · R. Almeidas · Rita Skeeter
Columnists: D. Shaman · E. Limus · Dr. Medusa · Dempster Wiggleswade · Grizel Hurtz · Helbert Spleen · Zamira Gulch · Winkus Oddpick
Correspondents: Rita Skeeter · Ginny Potter
Photographers: Adrian · Bozo
Newspaper vendors: Paper-owls · Ministry of Magic newspaper vendor
Magizoologist: Rolf Scamander