|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Durmstrang uniform was a set of clothing all students of Durmstrang Institute were required to wear.
The uniform consisted of a cape made from matted, woolly fur and blood-red robes.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation, the robes that the students wear when they enter Hogwarts appears to be a crimson or maroon colour. The students also wore belts around their waists and leather shoes. Some of the students also wore matching fur coats and hats.
- Gellert Grindelwald, a former Durmstrang student, is seen wearing a different uniform. In his school picture, he wears a dark tunic with a turtleneck-like collar and a buttoned coat. It's likely that the uniform was altered in the next hundred years and that Grindelwald was wearing the standard uniform of the time.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault