|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Dudley Dursley's gang|
In 1995, the gang would roam the streets around Little Whinging harassing other people. They covered their actions by telling their parents they were going to another member of the gang's house for tea every night.
It is unknown if Dudley maintained contact with the gang after the Second Wizarding War, though given the fact that he started becoming kinder to Harry and came to see the wrongness of his actions through his experience with the Dementors, this is very unlikely.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the gang were laughing at Harry who was being taunted by Dudley. They laugh even more when Harry pulls out his wand and they run when the sky becomes dark. Though all four of them appear in the film, only Piers and Malcolm are credited.
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry makes a snide comment about the bravery of Dudley's gang. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Severus Snape makes a similar comment about James Potter's gang.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)