Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragon-hide gloves (or dragon skin gloves) protect the wearer from incidents such as burning. These were on the list of requirements for first year students, and could be purchased at Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions for sixty-two Sickles. During a lesson in which Rubeus Hagrid had his fourth year Care of Magical Creatures students take the Blast-Ended Skrewts for a walk in 1994, he advised that they might to put on their dragon-hide gloves as an added precaution. They are required by fifth years in 1995 for Care of Magical Creatures class at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Behind the scenes
- In a deleted scene from the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter asks Rubeus Hagrid if they mean from real dragons.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells