Behind the scenes
- In an early version of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Parvati Patil's boggart would have taken the form of Dracula, who would have been forced into the clothing of Carmen Miranda when Riddikulus was used. The role was even cast, with Yana Yanezic set to play the part, though it is unknown if it was ever filmed.
- Gary Oldman played Dracula in the 1992 film directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Cut from final film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
- ↑ Prisoner of Azkaban script at the Internet Movie Script Database (archived here via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
- ↑ Yana Yanezic's agency profile