|Dr. Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks|
Dr. Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks are magical fireworks that are presumably set off with water.
- Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan bought some at Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop in 1992.
- Harry Potter later borrowed a firework from Fred and used it to explode Gregory Goyle's cauldron in Potions class. This created a distraction that allowed Hermione Granger to slip out of the room to get the boomslang skin that she required.
- On the way to Hogwarts in 1994, Fred's trunk fell open, setting off a number of the Filibuster fireworks he'd packed. The Muggle taxi driver who was carrying the trunk was alarmed by the incident.
- In 1995 Fred and George Weasley were seen in the Viaduct Courtyard playing with a spark from the fireworks by throwing it into the air and catching it. A crowd of students watched this. It was however interrupted by Dolores Umbridge who pointed her wand and summoned it.
- In 1996 some sparks from these fireworks exploded and fizzled around in the shop Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.
Behind the scenes
- James and Oliver Phelps attempted to set off a huge real world version of a Filbuster firework (see image at left) at the grand opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The firework did not go off. A few seconds after the device appeared to fail, however, a huge shower of fireworks went up into the sky in a section of the park close by.