Temporarily stuns Doxies so that the pests can be removed from a home
Doxycide is a black-coloured foul smelling solution used to spray Doxies. It paralyses them for a period of time, allowing the user to safely remove the Doxies without fear of being bitten. The recipe can be found in Book of Potions.
- Juice the Bundimun. Add the Bundimun acid to the cauldron and stir quickly.
- Grind the Streeler shells and add to cauldron.
- Stir the potion then heat.
- Add chopped dragon liver and stir vigorously.
- Add a dash of hemlock essence and stir again.
- Add a glug of cowbane essence and a dash of tormentil tincture.
- Stir slowly then heat the cauldron.
- Wave your wand over the cauldron to finish the potion.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions