Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "That’s Dorcas Meadowes, Voldemort killed her personally..."
- —Alastor Moody discussing Dorcas' death[src]
Dorcas was murdered by Lord Voldemort sometime in the second half of 1981, along with many members of the Order. In 1995, Mad-Eye Moody showed Harry Potter a group photo of the first Order of the Phoenix that included Dorcas.
The name "Dorcas" is derived from Greek δορκας (dorkas) meaning "gazelle".
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Appears in photographs)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (Mentioned only)