Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "'On the count of three, Neville,' said Professor Lupin, who was pointing his own wand at the handle of the wardrobe. 'One-two-three-now!' A jet of sparks shot from the end of Professor Lupin's wand and hit the doorknob. The wardrobe burst open."
- —Lupin casts this[src]
This spell sends a jet of sparks out of the wand, opening the target door.
|Remus Lupin||1993-1994||It was used by Remus Lupin in 1993 to open the wardrobe that the Boggart was in|
|5 August, 1997||I It was also later used by Lupin wandlessly during Harry Potter's Anti-Dementor lessons to open the chest to reveal the Dementor-shaped Boggart.|
- This may have been the spell Lord Voldemort used to enter the Potter family's home just before murdering James and Lily Potter.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Possible appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ As Lupin watched over Harry's Anti-Dementor Lesson, he most likely opened the wardrobes that appeared.