Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1996, Divine Magic was promoted in the United Kingdom with a billboard campaign that featured the slogan "Tonight, Make a Little Magic With Your Man." Albus Dumbledore was admiring this billboard when Harry Potter approached him at the subway.
Behind the scenes
- A replica of the billboard is displayed at King's Cross station in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Appears on billboard)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Appears on billboard)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears on billboard)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears on billboard)