Divine Magic was a Muggle women's perfume made by Lima Carneiro. It was promoted in the United Kingdom in 1996 with a billboard campaign that featured the slogan "Tonight, Make a Little Magic With Your Man."
Albus Dumbledore was seen admiring the billboard when Harry Potter approached him at the subway.
Behind the scenes
- A replica of the billboard is displayed at King's Cross station in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Appears on billboard)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears on billboard)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears on billboard)
Notes and references
- ↑ "'Half-Blood Prince' Location Filming Continues in the UK" from The Leaky Cauldron
- ↑ Behind the scenes photo on SnitchSeeker.com