Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Divination corridor is a passage on the seventh-floor of Hogwarts Castle, stretching from a landing where Cadogan's portrait hangs to the Divination Stairwell in the North Tower. It contains several paintings, which Cadogan ran through while leading Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger to the stairwell. The corridor is unfamiliar to students not studying Divination due to their lack of need to travel to its area of the castle.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game), Cadogan instead hangs in the seventh-floor corridor.
- In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game), the Divination Stairwell is instead accessible from the seventh-floor corridor.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "His portrait had been taken back to its lonely landing on the seventh floor, and the Fat Lady was back." (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 14)
- ↑ "[...] and they saw him reappear in front of an alarmed group of women in crinolines, whose picture hung on the wall of a narrow spiral staircase. Puffing loudly, Harry, Ron, and Hermione climbed the tightly spiraling steps, getting dizzier and dizzier, until at last they heard the murmur of voices above them and knew they had reached the classroom." (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 6)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 6