Diane Carter was a Slytherin student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. During the 1996–1997 school year, she confronted Harry Potter in the Viaduct, challenging him to a duel.
- "Diana" is probably derived from an old Indo-European root meaning "heavenly, divine", related to dyeus. Diana was a Roman goddess of the moon.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."