Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The alley is occupied mostly by shopfronts, but it is also home to some publishing houses, a financial services company, cafés, and the main offices of the Daily Prophet. There is also a shabby archway leading into Knockturn Alley.
- Daily Prophet
- Whizz Hard Books
- Second-Hand Robes
- The Junk Shop
- Obscurus Books
- Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop
- Twilfitt and Tattings
Behind the scenes
- Ever since Pottermore had its revamp on 31 July, 2013, the designations "Diagon Alley South Side" and "Diagon Alley North Side" were removed and replaced with "More Shops" and "Back to Shops", respectively. This change, however, only applied to the British English version of the site, with the American English version still using the North Side and South Side designations.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First mentioned as "Diagon Alley South")
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Pottermore (First identified as Diagon Alley South Side)