Point wand at target
- "She had blasted a hole in the sitting-room floor. They fell like boulders, Harry still holding onto her hand for dear life, there as a scream from below and he glimpsed two men trying to get out of the way as vast quantities of rubble and broken furniture rained all around them from the shattered ceiling."
- —Hermione Granger's use in 1998[src]
Deprimo is a charm which blasts holes in things; it is strong enough to shatter the floor of an entire room in a matter of seconds.
Behind the scenes
- This may be related to the Gouging Spell, which also blasts holes into things.
- Based on the etymology, it would appear this charm was meant to force a thing downwards rather than blasting holes.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)