Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
The Demiguise is a peaceful, herbivorous creature that can make itself invisible and tell the future which makes it very hard to catch. It is found in the Far East, but only wizards and witches trained in their capture can even see them. It resembles an ape with large, black eyes and long, silky hair. Demiguise pelts are highly sought after as the hair can be woven into Invisibility cloaks. Cloaks made from their hair eventually turn opaque, losing their invisibility effects as time passes.
Behind the scenes
- A Demiguise is set to appear in the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, played by Edd Osmond.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (First mentioned)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Mentioned only)
- J. K. Rowling's Official Site
- LEGO Dimensions
Notes and references
|Professor: Bathsheda Babbling|
|Textbooks: Advanced Rune Translation · Ancient Runes Made Easy · Magical Hieroglyphs and Logograms · Rune Dictionary · Spellman's Syllabary|
|Known Runes: Acromantula · Demiguise · Ehwaz · Eihwaz · Fwooper · Graphorn · Hydra · Quintaped · Runespoor · Salamander · Unicorn · Unknown · Mark of Merlin|