|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Dean Thomas's half-siblings|
Dean Thomas had several Muggle half-siblings. They were the children of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas, and grew up in London, England with their parents and half-brother. When Dean was forced to go on the run after the Muggle-Born Registration Commission was created in 1997, his parents and siblings were very worried about him. Potterwatch asked its listeners to pass on any news they might have about him.
Behind the scenes
- It is unknown how many half-siblings Dean had or any of their names. J. K. Rowling has only said that he has "a number of half-brothers and sisters."
- Contrary to what J.K says, in the Deathly Hallows Lee Jordan says on Potterwatch that "his parents and sisters are desperate for news" meaning he could only have female half-sibling or that Lee knew only of his sisters and not his brothers.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned only)