|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Dark Tower topmost cell|
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, this tower cell is where Sirius Black is held prisoner, as opposed to Filius Flitwick's office in the West Tower.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, on the Dark Tower level one has to beat the chief Dementor in order to break into the cell and save Sirius Black.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game), the narrator says "Now captured, Sirius Black awaited his fate on the seventh floor..."