|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual attended a Quidditch match in Norfolk in 1357, most likely as a spectator. For reasons unknown, they killed the match's referee, Cyprian Youdle, with a curse and fled, thus becoming the only known person in history to kill a Quidditch referee during the course of a match. The individual was never caught for their crime or identified.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Pottermore (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)