|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual attended a Quidditch match in Norfolk in 1357, most likely as a spectator. For reasons unknown, they killed the match's referee, Cyprian Youdle, with a curse and fled, thus becoming the only known person in history to kill a Quidditch referee during the course of a match. The individual was never caught for their crime or identified.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Pottermore (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)