Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crispin Cronk (1795–1872) was an egyptophile wizard who insisted on keeping several sphinxes in his backyard. The Ministry of Magic warned him repeatedly about this infraction, but he did not listen, and was eventually sent to Azkaban.
- The name "Crispin" is from the Roman cognomen Crispinus which was derived from the name Crispus. Saint Crispin was a 3rd-century Roman who was martyred with his twin brother Crispinian in Gaul. They are the patrons of shoemakers. They were popular saints in England during the Middle Ages, and the name has occasionally been used since that time.
- A "Cronk" is an Australian slang word for "fraudulent," particularly in talking about running racehorses.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)