Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
Craig Bowker Jr was born somewhere in the United Kingdom or Ireland in the mid-2000s. He was presumably named after his father. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted in Slytherin. On 1 September 2017, he was present for the year's sorting ceremony, and expressed his disbelief when Albus Potter was placed in his house.
Upon returning to 2020 from altering the past, Scorpius Malfoy found himself in an alternate reality in which Lord Voldemort won, and went to the Hogwarts library to research how this could have happened. That universe's Craig encountered Scorpius in the library and, frightened, asked him what he was doing there. He then revealed that he was still working on the homework that his universe's Scorpius had demanded he do for him.
Meanwhile, in the main timeline, Harry Potter arrived at Hogwarts with Ginny to confront about his son Albus about his continuing association with Scorpius, entering the Slytherin dormitories. Craig objected, noting that it was against school rules for parents and professors to enter house dormitories, but Headmistress McGonagall shushed him. They found the boys' beds empty.
A short time later, Craig located Albus and Scorpius on the Quidditch Pitch and informed them that the entire school was looking for them. Delphi fired a Killing Curse at him, killing him instantly. Delphi was later sent to Azkaban for this crime.
Behind the scenes
- In the original West End production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Craig is played by Jeremy Ang Jones.
Notes and references
- ↑ He surely wasn't a Muggle-born, as he still attended Hogwarts in an alternative universe where Muggle-borns and Muggles are tortured and killed
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act One, Scene Four
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Three, Scene Fifteen
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Three, Scene Four
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Three, Scene Nineteen