Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Crabbes tend to have prejudices against Muggles and Muggle-borns, like the Blacks, to whom they are related. During the First and Second Wizarding Wars, they were allied with Lord Voldemort.
- Irma Black née Crabbe – wife of Pollux Black
- Mr Crabbe – one of the Death Eaters: presumably killed or imprisoned in Azkaban
- Vincent Crabbe – an overweight bullying Slytherin student in Harry Potter’s year at Hogwarts: close friends with Gregory Goyle and Draco Malfoy (who are both pure-blood): accidentally killed by his own Fiendfyre during the Battle of Hogwarts
Notes and references
- ↑ Tonks, and in turn Teddy through her, are not pure-bloods and as a descendant of Irma Crabbe - who would be of a secondary line as the main line consists of Crabbe Snr and Vincent - are not all pure-blood.
- ↑ Through Irma's descendant Narcissa Malfoy, by marriage, and her son Draco, by blood.
- ↑ Through Irma's descendant Bellatrix Lestrange, by marriage.
- ↑ Through Irma's descendant Andromeda Tonks, by marriage, and her daughter Nymphadora, by blood.
- ↑ Through Irma's descendant Nymphadora Tonks, by marriage, and her son Ted, by blood.
- ↑ This is assumed based on the fact that Irma Crabbe married into the prejudiced House of Black, which would have disowned her husband had she not been Pure-blood as well.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- ↑ Black family tree
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix