|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
Cottismore Croyne, Order of Merlin, was a wizard who was appointed Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards sometime after Pierre Bonaccord. This was likely the reason he was awarded an Order of Merlin.
Cottismore Croyne had a portrait of himself hung at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by the time Albus Dumbledore, Supreme Mungwump himself in the 1990s, was Headmaster of the school. The portrait depicted him in one of the hallways in the Middle Courtyard, which suggests that he may have visited Hogwarts Castle once.
Behind the scenes
- This portrait was made specifically for the Harry Potter films, and was modeled after David Heyman, producer of all eight films.
- This portrait is based off of Thomas Howard 2nd Earl of Arundel & Surrey
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Making of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))