|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Classroom eleven was on the ground floor along the corridor leading off the Entrance Hall from the opposite side to the Great Hall."
Adjacent to the Entrance Hall is a corridor, located opposite the entrance to the Great Hall. It contains at least one classroom, Classroom 11. Before the Battle of Hogwarts, Helena Ravenclaw drifted into the corridor, followed by Harry Potter, and there they discussed Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references