Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Corridor of Secrets is a corridor inside the Chamber of Secrets which leads into the main Chamber.
It was created by Salazar Slytherin in the early 10th century. It was a corridor that lead into the main Chamber of Secrets. It was in here Gilderoy Lockhart accidentally hit himself with the Memory Charm using Ronald Weasley's broken wand in an attempt to erase Ron's and Harry Potter's memories. A basilisk skin was seen in the corridor. It leads into Dark Hall, Lost Tunnel and Forgotten Cavern.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First identified as Corridor of Secrets)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- ↑ Only heard by name if a previously saved game starts up in the second corridor