|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Cornwall is a county of England, located at the tip of the island's southwestern peninsula. Its only land border is with the county of Devon to the east. The Cornish people are considered to be Celtic and culturally, historically, and linguistically distinct from the English, in spite of political affiliation.
The village of Tinworth is located in Cornwall, near the coast, and Shell Cottage, the home of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour, is situated on the village's outskirts. Thus, Cornwall has both Muggle and magical populations. Pixies are known to live in Cornwall, and in the 17th century they famously abducted a witch, Dymphna Furmage, while she was holidaying there.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Pottermore (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)