|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Arabella Figg: "I had gone out to buy cat food from the corner shop at the end of Wisteria Walk, around about nine o'clock, on the evening of the second of August, when I heard a disturbance down the alleyway between Magnolia Crescent and Wisteria Walk. On approaching the mouth of the alleyway I saw Dementors running —"
- Amelia Bones: "Running? Dementors don't run, they glide."
- Arabella Figg: "That's what I meant to say. Gliding along the alley towards what looked like two boys."
- — Arabella Figg presents her testimony during Harry Potter's disciplinary hearing
There was a corner shop at the end of Wisteria Walk, in Little Whinging, Surrey. According to her not-so-honest testimony before the Wizengamot, Mrs Figg had been buying cat food from this shop shortly before two Dementors attacked Harry Potter and Dudley Dursley, in the evening of 2 August, 1995.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)