|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Cornelius Fudge's daily letters to Albus Dumbledore|
|Date of writing||
Cornelius Fudge requested for some advice from Dumbledore.
- Rubeus Hagrid: "Ministry o' Magic messin' things up as usual."
- Harry Potter: "There's a Ministry of Magic?"
- Rubeus Hagrid: "'Course. They wanted Dumbledore fer Minister, o' course, but he'd never leave Hogwarts, so old Cornelius Fudge got the job. Bungler if ever there was one. So he pelts Dumbledore with owls every morning, askin' fer advice."
- — Rubeus Hagrid introduces Harry Potter to the wizarding government.[src]
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned only)