- "“Enough of this rubbish!” said Fudge, pulling out his own wand. “Dawlish! Shacklebolt! Take him!”"
- —Cornelius Fudge[src]
In 1996, after Dumbledore's Army was exposed, Fudge pulled his wand out from his pocket in Albus Dumbledore's office and likely tried to attack him, but Dumbledore managed, just in time, to stop him and knocked Fudge, as well, as Dolores Umbridge, John Dawlish and (unfortunately) Kingsley Shacklebolt.
Behind the scenes
- Like most wizards and witches in Great Britain, Fudge may have purchased his wand at the age of eleven before beginning his education at Hogwarts from Ollivander's Wand Shop.
- In the fourth film, since Ludo Bagman was omitted, Fudge took his role in the Quidditch World Cup and when the match began, Fudge let a light shoot out of his wand.
- This wand replica has not been made available through either the Noble Collection or The Wizarding World of Harry Potter shops.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault