It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
- Professor McGonagall: "You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?"
- Harry: "Yes."
- Professor McGonagall: "Have a biscuit, Potter."
- Harry: "Have – what?"
- Professor McGonagall: "Have a biscuit. And sit down."
- — Exchange between Minerva McGonagall and Harry Potter, regarding a letter written by Umbridge[src]
A biscuit is, generally, a small, flat, baked treat that can be eaten during dessert or as a snack.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the United States and Canada, biscuits are referred to as "cookies".
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 instead of believing that killing Severus Snape would make him the master of the Elder Wand, Voldemort killed Snape because he ate the last biscuit.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7