Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
- Professor McGonagall: "You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?"
- Harry: "Yes."
- Professor McGonagall: "Have a biscuit, Potter."
- Harry: "Have – what?"
- Professor McGonagall: "Have a biscuit. And sit down."
- — Exchange between Minerva McGonagall and Harry Potter, regarding a letter written by Umbridge[src]
A biscuit is, generally, a small, flat, baked treat that can be eaten during dessert or as a snack.
Behind the scenes
- In the United States and Canada, biscuits are referred to as "cookies".
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 instead of believing that killing Severus Snape would make him the master of the Elder Wand, Voldemort killed Snape because he ate the last biscuit.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7