|Common Welsh Green|
|Length of average adult||
|Ministry of Magic Classification||
Behind the scenes
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, the Welsh Green is the second dragon seen. It blocks your way by knocking it's tail towards the ground. You have to play music on a xylophone in the order that the dragon sings to make it fall asleep. A bird is watching this.
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) it is a Welsh Green that is used to guard the Lestrange Vault at Gringotts Wizarding Bank instead of an Ukrainian Ironbelly as specified in the film. Instead of metallic grey as the Ironbelly is, the Welsh Green has become pale because of no sunlight, as it is originally green.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Dragon model)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Exploding Snap Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (real)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)