Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Comb-a-Chameleon was a hairbrush sold at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes that magically changed the user's hairstyle. It was made from pure Romanian celanese acetate and could be used by people of either gender or any age group.
Behind the scenes
- The name of this product is a play on "Karma Chameleon," a song by British group Culture Club, which was released as a single for their 1983 album, Colour by Numbers.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry
- Harry Potter Limited Edition
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter