Comb-a-Chameleon was a hairbrush sold at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes that magically changed the user's hairstyle. It was made from pure Romanian celanese acetate and could be used by people of either gender or any age group. It was used by James Sirius Potter as a gift from Ron Weasley.
Behind the scenes
- The name of this product is a play on "Karma Chameleon," a song by British group Culture Club, which was released as a single for their 1983 album, Colour by Numbers.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry
- Harry Potter Limited Edition
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter