|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A room adjacent to this corridor is where, in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry sees Hermione crying, after she sees Ron kiss Lavender Brown. These events take place in a deserted seventh-floor classroom in the novel. It is weird that he found her in this corridor, as they both came from the Gryffindor common room.
- In the second part of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this is where Luna Lovegood takes Harry so that he can ask the Grey Lady about Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem. This scene differs from the book, in which Nearly-Headless Nick points her out to Harry, and the two talk in a corridor off the Entrance Hall.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 this corridor looks different and does not overlook the Middle Courtyard.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7