Clémence Poésy (born Clémence Guichard) is a French actress and model who portrayed Fleur Delacour in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Poésy has been acting on film since 2001, appearing only in French-speaking films until 2004, when she appeared in Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot. The next year, she appeared in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film).
In 1999 she performed in "Un homme en colère" ("An Angry Man"). In 2001 Clémence had her first film-performance in "Petitie Soeur". In 2003 she starred in "Olgas Sommer", Olga's summer. In 2008, she appeared in the Oscar-nominated film In Bruges with fellow Harry Potter actors Brendan Gleeson, Ralph Fiennes, and Ciarán Hinds.
Clémence had been working on the film Heartless in 2008, which was released in 2009. She worked alongside Harry Potter actor Timothy Spall.
Clémence starred in the Academy Award- Nominated film, 127 Hours, alongside James Franco (of Spiderman-Fame). The film was released on November 5th 2010 in the US. It was nominated for 125 awards and has won 25 total.
She is a model for Chloe perfume.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Clémence fell off of a horse at age seven, and did not ride one again until she was 20.
- She is fluent in English, naturally speaking it with almost no French accent. As such, Fleur appears to lose her thick accent after her first appearance.
- She was born in the suburbs of Paris and has spent her life in and around the capital.
- She got her first part in a play from her father when she was 14, only having two lines.
- Her hair is slightly darker than Fleur's is described to be in the books.
- Clémence Poésy on Wikipedia
- Clémence Poésy Fan Forum
- Clémence Poésy at The Fashion Spot.com
- Clémence Poésy at Coolspotters.com
- Clémence Poésy at GettyImages.com
- Clémence Poésy at Rex Features.com
- Clémence Poésy's Website