Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a very high-ceilinged room, with walls made of white stone and wooden standing desks facing a raised platform with a stone lectern for the Professor. Behind the lectern there are very high windows and a small detached blackboard. There are also bookcases, and blackboards with magical diagrams by the students. There is an annexed room in which students could practise their newly acquired spells and charms.
Behind the scenes
- It is possible that this classroom is the classroom off of the Charms corridor in which McGonagall spoke with Harry and Wood.
- The Transfiguration classroom, as featured in the PS1 video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, is located by the Forbidden Corridor and bears no resemblance to the classroom featured on the films. By extrapolation, we can conclude that this classroom is, indeed, Class 34.
- Harry Potter films (Mentioned on a class timetable)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey (Mentioned on a class timetable)
Notes and references